The Late Bronze Age and the Mediterranean’s Path to Power
Join archaeologists and historians from UBC’s Department of Classical, Near Eastern and Religious Studies for an introduction to the late Bronze Age in the eastern Mediterranean. The speakers have all worked and published on the areas covered in their illustrated talks.
- Syria in the Bronze Age: Lisa Cooper, PhD, Associate Professor of Near Eastern Art & Archaeology
- New Kingdom Egypt: Thomas Schneider, PhD, Professor of Egyptology
- Avaris and the Cities of the Nile Delta: Ernest Bumann, PhD, Sessional Lecturer in Egyptology
- Minoans in the Bronze Age: Nigel Kennell, PhD, Sessional Lecturer in Greek History
- Aegean Greece in the Late Bronze Age: Hector Williams, PhD, FSA, Professor of Greek Art and Archaeology
- Jerusalem in the Late Bronze Age: Greg Gardener, PhD, Assistant Professor and Diamond Chair in Jewish
The format of this courses is in-class.
View course offering below and select the applicable fee. Then add it to your shopping cart.