Creating and Managing the Analytical Business Culture (100% Online)
Go beyond website and other digital tracking and reporting to uncover the art and science of using analytics to drive change within organizations. Getting organizational buy-in for analytics usage and data-driven decision making, choosing and deploying the right solutions to meet business needs, staffing and training the organization, and communicating information to diverse constituents are all keys to success for the analytics or marketing manager. This course covers successful digital analytical management strategies and processes within the organization, providing you with the knowledge and practical skills for successful web and other digital analytics deployment.
Course topics include:
- creating an RFP
- examining the typical sales cycle process
- understanding various models for data collection including quantitative and qualitative data
- characteristics of the Web Analytics Manager position
- establishing a process for requesting reporting and/or analysis
- functional ownership for web analytics data
- incorporating web analytics elements into existing processes
- product roadmap for KPI dashboard
- how reporting drives investigative analysis
- managing downward and upward - promoting the analytics culture
- establishing baselines and creating the impact / pro-forma analysis
Note: We recommend taking Introduction to Web Analytics (IV201) prior to this course.
Standard Fee: $675
Digital Analytics Association Members qualify for a special member rate of $640 CAD. Enter the associated coupon code from the membership section of the Digital Analytics Association website to receive this discount.
The format of this course is 100% online. Prior to 4pm PST on the start date of the course, an email will be sent to all registered students containing instructions on how to access the online Learning Management System.
View course offering below and select the applicable fee. Then add it to your shopping cart.