Creating Culture Plans
This course will provide you with the knowledge, skills and attitudes required to develop, implement and evaluate culture plans. This includes:
- understanding the purpose of culture plans and their relationship to policy and programs
- identifying key components of a successful plan
- creating a planning process, including internal and external consultations
- synthesizing inputs into a coherent, strategic document
- developing an implementation strategy that receives stakeholder approval.
Instructor: Sue Harvey
Standard Fee: C$800
This course can be taken individually for professional development, or applied to earn the UBC Certificate in Cultural Planning - an online professional learning program offered by the UBC Centre for Cultural Planning and Development.
The format of this course is 100% online. Courses are structured to provide a positive learning environment for participants to engage and interact with the content and class discussions. In an online course, additional time for individual study and reading is required to review the course material for assignments. Instructors facilitate throughout the course and are available to provide feedback via email and through discussion forums. This course involves an average of 12 to 15 hours of study per week.
View course offering below and select the applicable fee. Then add it to your shopping cart.