You will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader to view the following pdf documents. Download the free reader.
Open all | Close all
- Best Laid Plans: Free Lecture Series Recognizes Role of Luck in Career Planning, Sep 24, 2008
- UBC Continuing Studies Understanding Wine Course Wins National Award, Sep 8, 2008
- UBC Continuing Studies Instructor Becomes Canada's Third Master of Wine, Sep 8, 2008
- Tango Heads Home to Buenos Aires with Unique UBC Travel Program, Jul 10, 2008
- UBC Course Inspires New Moms to Write About their Experience, Jul 8, 2008
- UBC/BCIT Network Administration Program wins National Education Award, Jun 23, 2008
- New UBC Summer Course Fosters Beer Connoisseurs, Jun 12, 2008
- UBC/UW Summer Institute in Sustainability, May 1, 2008
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law Lecture Series, Jan 18, 2008
- Step Out to Experience the World, School of Continuing and Professional Studies, The Chinese University of Hong Kong eNewsletter, Nov, 2012
- Online Learning Brings Democracy In Education, Huffington Post, Oct 30, 2012
- Globalization spurs need for cultural training, Vancouver Sun, Sep 22, 2012
- Finally Fluent, UBC Reports, Aug 23, 2012
- New one-day UBC courses feature Leonard Cohen prose and Japanese tea ceremonies, Vancouver Sun, Aug 27, 2012
- One day @ UBC. Experience a snapshot of quality learning, Metro Vancouver, Aug 21, 2012
- Learn French by iPhone, Metro Vancouver, Aug 21, 2012
- UBC program perfect for newcomers, Metro Vancouver, Aug 21, 2012
- Keen on worker safety, UBC Reports, Jul 4, 2012
- Many adults heading back to school in B.C.: Continuing Studies enrolment is on the rise, Vancouver Sun, Mar 23, 2012
- Bringing Great Design Ideas to Vancouver, Vancouver Sun, Oct, 2011.
- Entre Nous: Training for Intercultural and Diversity
Trainers, ASTD Newsletter, Oct, 2011.
- Social Media 101 for Small Business, Business in Vancouver, Jul 5, 2011.
- Continuing Your Studies Over the Summer, Artswire, Apr 29, 2011.
- Elderly Learners Bring New Life to Language Classes, TheThunderbird.ca, Apr 4, 2011.
- Learning to Really Talk the Talk, Vancouver Sun, Oct 19, 2010.
- 언어, 여행, 요리, 와인 … 뭐든지 배울수 있다! (Languages, Traveling, Cooking, Wines - You can learn anything!), Joongang Daily, May 08, 2010, page A3.
- 일석삼조의 혜택 …누구나 환영하는 특별 교육의 장 (Benefits of ‘Killing three birds with one stone’… A Very Special Learning Space that Welcomes Everyone), The Chosun Ilbo, May 19, 2010, page B4.
- Sustainabilty the key, Metro Canada, Nov 23, 2009.
- Region's transit plan must be funded, The Vancouver Sun, Oct 22, 2009, page A17.
- Lifelong learning key to success, Metro Vancouver, Sep 24, 2009, page 15.
- It's not what you say, but how, The Province, Sep 13, 2009, page A29.
- Anxiety can be overcome, experts say, Metro Vancouver, Aug 11, 2009, page 12.
- Is it 'please be quiet' or 'just shut up'?; Anyone can see the difference - unless, of course, English isn't your native tongue., The Globe and Mail, Apr 25, 2009, page F4.
- Schools focus on sustainability, Metro Vancouver, Mar 24, 2009, page 10.
- Calling all food lovers, Metro Vancouver, Mar 24, 2009, page 12.
- Mandarin's a must in multilingual Vancouver, The Georgia Straight, Feb 19, 2009, page 32.
- Green ideas sustain Harcourt, The Province, Feb 8, 2009, page A14.
- Mike Harcourt appointed to UBC sustainability centre, The Vancouver Sun, Feb 5, 2009, page A12.
- Going back to school one option in economic tough times, The Employment Paper, Jan 31, 2009.
- Tech industry buzzing with opportunities, 24 Hours, Jan 19, 2009, page 10.
- Workshop Inspires Vancouver Children's Book, UBC Reports, Sep 4, 2008, page 3.
- Onward and Upward, WestEnder, Aug 14-20, 2008, page 14
- UBC course takes serious look at suds, Vancouver Courier, Jul 4, 2008.
- The benefits of helping workers retire well, The Globe and Mail, May 3, 2008, page B18