Expressive writing is a proven way to mitigate caregiver burnout, compassion fatigue, and vicarious trauma, all common challenges for helping and health professionals. Journalling is a nourishing way to slow down, engage in mindfulness, increase self-awareness, and listen to your inner guidance.
Both activities can lower blood pressure, strengthen the immune system, increase clarity, enhance feelings of calm, and reduce stress.
This course offers an informative and inspiring journey into the art and heart of writing for wellness, self-care, and renewal.
- Experience Life Source Writing™, a five-step reflective journalling method
- Discover the writing and wellness connection
- Explore the benefits of reflective practice through expressive writing
- Learn proven and effective writing for wellness techniques
- Consider the difference between process and product writing
- Receive feedback, support, and coaching to deepen your journalling for self-care
- Reflect on how to create and sustain a Writing for Wellness practice of your own as a helper or healer
This course is approved for 12 CECs by the CCPA.
A 15% group discount is available when 3 or more individuals from the same organization register at the same time.
A 15% student discount is also available. Please call 604.822.1444 to enquire.
The format for this course is 100% online.