The Explore English program gives you the opportunity to study English alongside Canadian and international students. Morning classes are dedicated to all four language skills (reading, writing, speaking, and listening) and afternoon project based workshops provide additional practice in speaking fluency and language production. Students develop their language skills in theme-based classes that focus on current topics such as global citizenship, civil society and sustainability.
Explore English at a glance:
- Offered from mid-May to mid-June
- Full-time, 5-week program
- Approximately 25 hours of instruction per week
- Improve speaking and listening skills
- Enhance fluency, accuracy and pronunciation
- Increase vocabulary
- Develop academic writing skills and grammar
- Build critical reading skills
- Gain confidence in communicating in English.
It is open to domestic and international students who are 19 and older.
If you are not a bursary student, click on "Learn More" below.